• 422 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
New filehosting
Please try uload.to and give us some feedback about filehost, it have great upload speed, so for us uploaders is great, but try to download something and please replay in this thread.

Try this link http://uload.to/8s0yxzo6ofaq
Away
I get streaming, and a ticket to wait for a download ...29 minutes...

(08-08-2012, 12:08 AM)click Wrote: Please try uload.to and give us some feedback about filehost, it have great upload speed, so for us uploaders is great, but try to download something and please replay in this thread.

(08-08-2012, 12:08 AM)click Wrote: Please try uload.to and give us some feedback about filehost, it have great upload speed, so for us uploaders is great, but try to download something and please replay in this thread.

As a free unregister guest had to wait 60 sec and then 29 mins, will let you know how fast and long later
(08-08-2012, 04:51 AM)marklexy Wrote:

As a free unregister guest had to wait 60 sec and then 29 mins, will let you know how fast and long later

What about download speed, they have limited offer for premium only 4.99$ for 30 days, I am asking about download speed for free or premium user. Upload speed is excellent about 7mb/s , so it is excellent comparing to FF (500kb/s-1mb/s)

Away
(08-08-2012, 08:57 AM)click Wrote:

What about download speed, they have limited offer for premium only 4.99$ for 30 days, I am asking about download speed for free or premium user. Upload speed is excellent about 7mb/s , so it is excellent comparing to FF (500kb/s-1mb/s)

Well i tryed as a registered guest and got a time out for it taking to long, i tryed with internet exp. and firefox and could not get it to start downloading. I have been downloading links from you all day with filefactory ( free user ) with no problems. I will try again later..Friday i will pay and see also.. Smile
(08-08-2012, 09:41 AM)marklexy Wrote:

Well i tryed as a registered guest and got a time out for it taking to long, i tryed with internet exp. and firefox and could not get it to start downloading. I have been downloading links from you all day with filefactory ( free user ) with no problems. I will try again later..Friday i will pay and see also.. Smile

Thank's for info. waiting another feedback

Away
(08-08-2012, 11:51 AM)click Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 09:41 AM)marklexy Wrote:

Thank's for info. waiting another feedback

right now theres standing on of there servers is crashed so thats why nobody can download there probaly yesterday i tryed it and worked fine after a file downloaded u must waith like 25 mins but with 5 bucks thats the past is not so expensive had yesterday like 450mbs btw

Well I was rather busy yesterday and just heard about this today. I went there, signed up, and hit the activation. When I did I got that the activation was successful, but "
ONE OF OUR SERVERS CRASHED! WE WILL HAVE A DOWNTIME NOW!!!"

Which from previous messages it makes me wonder if this is going to be a regular problem with them. If so it wouldn't be worth it to me, even though I have tons of material to upload, and new each day. As uploaders know when a server crashes and you are in the middle of uploading a lot of material, the items uploading in question gets lost, damaged, corrupted and so forth. So you have to wait for the server to get back up, delete all the material you were in the middle of uploading and start all over again. That is a huge pain in the butt. At least it is for me. Now keep in mind this is just my own personal opinion on the subject.. Smile
I would really have to wait and use them as a free user for serveral weeks to see if their servers remain stable or not before I fork out hard earned money to get a premium service. Sorry not trying to bum you out.. just think after all the crap us uploaders have to go through with the so called premium services out there today, that we should be careful before leaping onto a boat that might sink, and we would have to start all over again!
Sheriff Jinxy of Movie Collections  Big GrinBig Grin
(08-08-2012, 08:38 PM)Jinxy Wrote:

Well I was rather busy yesterday and just heard about this today. I went there, signed up, and hit the activation. When I did I got that the activation was successful, but "
ONE OF OUR SERVERS CRASHED! WE WILL HAVE A DOWNTIME NOW!!!"

Which from previous messages it makes me wonder if this is going to be a regular problem with them. If so it wouldn't be worth it to me, even though I have tons of material to upload, and new each day. As uploaders know when a server crashes and you are in the middle of uploading a lot of material, the items uploading in question gets lost, damaged, corrupted and so forth. So you have to wait for the server to get back up, delete all the material you were in the middle of uploading and start all over again. That is a huge pain in the butt. At least it is for me. Now keep in mind this is just my own personal opinion on the subject.. Smile
I would really have to wait and use them as a free user for serveral weeks to see if their servers remain stable or not before I fork out hard earned money to get a premium service. Sorry not trying to bum you out.. just think after all the crap us uploaders have to go through with the so called premium services out there today, that we should be careful before leaping onto a boat that might sink, and we would have to start all over again!

Just based on this one download...I love it! As a free user you didn't have to enter any annoying captcha and it took me less than 20 minutes to download which is really good as far as I'm concerned. If their server isn't down too often like it was this morning then I'd be happy using them...also their Premium membership is much cheaper than Filefactory.

Clint

Issue has fixed and their support is really good, premium is still 4.99$ for one month so that is good thing, you see what is happening with FF last 2 months, even now files will be down in next 2 weeks, not all, but we will not have any clue if file is down,corrupt or it is thing that server is down or it is migrating to another data-center. For me uploader uload.to is good for now, but question is how is it for downloaders, that is a question that I have asked and waiting for feedbeck . Ok today they have some problem with server which is fixed now.

From uload.to

''probably you realized it that some uload servers were down for a couple of hours.

We're sorry for the circumstances but our main server's raid controller crashed so we had to reconfigure the server to rescue all your files. We've decided to change the broken server to be on the safe side.

A few of your files (around 20) are still at the broken server but they must be deleted So we will send those users an email and ask them to reupload them because we can't move them to the new server without getting damaged. It's probably possible to download these files but after that we have to delete them.

Now everything should work fine! Don't hesitate to leave us a message in case you have a problem.

Please mind that due to the crash we are re-building the files so you will have a lack of performance. This will be done within' a few hours but all functions are working instead of torrent uploads. This will be fixed tomorrow we hope! Remote upload will be slow at the moment! So we don't recommend to use it till the servers are fully rebuilt.''

Away