• 507 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
File Factory difficulty
Hi all , I have been away for awhile . I searched for information and haven't found any , perhaps overlooking it . Has Filefactory gone to only letting premium members access files posted in this forum now ? Every file i try to download says I must be a premium member . Anyone know whats going on ? Thanks

A.B.
(08-11-2012, 05:32 PM)AdamBomB Wrote: Hi all , I have been away for awhile . I searched for information and haven't found any , perhaps overlooking it . Has Filefactory gone to only letting premium members access files posted in this forum now ? Every file i try to download says I must be a premium member . Anyone know whats going on ? Thanks

A.B.

They made some changes regarding their affiliate program , also they put download limit for free users , we are trying new filehost now ( uload.to), if FF change their policy everything will be as was before, right now many of uploaders are leaving FF and going to another filehosts, that is why in last past days we are implementing new one.
Away
I hope they sort themselves out as they are generally a very good site to download from.

I assume they are having some sort of capacity problems as they briefly shut down access completely for a short while a day or so ago. This would also explain why they run out of free download slots occasionally.
(08-11-2012, 05:44 PM)billnotben Wrote: I hope they sort themselves out as they are generally a very good site to download from.

I assume they are having some sort of capacity problems as they briefly shut down access completely for a short while a day or so ago. This would also explain why they run out of free download slots occasionally.

Not to mention that they put limit on file size for free user, once again, try uload.to they have limit for free user at 800 mb filesize, which I think is fair enough

Away
boy aint this a bummer i purchased a year of premium from there i normaly have very good results from there
Premium works very well for me on FF but I guess you're referring to 1-link (maybe) moving away from FF.

Using an IDM may help with premium only downloads.
At the moment uload.to isn't looking good for me. On the webpage it just times out when I click the download link.

In JD it just says connecting for ages, changes to download for a second, then fails, then says hoster problems. Tried several times.

It looks like uload.to is already getting overloaded.

I can still download fast from FF though.
As I did (FF), I also have an account with bitshare which I find very, very fast, buggered if I am going to buy another account with yet another server, becomes too bloody expensive!
maybe it sound strange but the first things that u placed on uload go verry fast only the newer things not i have just made a acount for a mont now there to give it a try but file factory looks better to me

grts stefan