• 457 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
All Filefactory related threads merged
FileFactory is revamping their layout. This may be the cause of the broken links.

Quote:
New FileFactory layout has launched

We've now launched a new layout for FileFactory which you can see at http://preview.filefactory.com

The main features of the new layout are:

Cleaner and simpler layout with more responsive design

Streamlined account section which makes it easier to check and change your settings

A new web uploader which lets you see image previews while uploading

An image sharing service which allows you to share images on your own website or blog

You can move files to folders immediately after you have uploaded them

A new download URL structure which is compatible with more download managers

The preview site uses the same database as the normal site, so any files you upload or account changes you make will be reflected on both.

Please be aware that any links that point to http://preview.filefactory.com/ will stop functioning once the test period is over. As such, we highly recommend against sharing any download links that refer to the test site. The purpose of the test site is to gather feedback, rather than replace the normal site at this stage.

Also note that we have rewritten the authentication and download code as mentioned above. This will allow our site to work far more successfully with download managers, but will require you to sign in again when accessing it for the first time.

If you find any bugs or problems with the new layout please let us know by creating a new support ticket at http://support.filefactory.com/

Coming soon: we are actively working on a lot of new features including eventually a revamped file manager to make managing your files even easier.
(08-27-2013, 12:09 PM)Thom Wrote: FileFactory is revamping their layout. This may be the cause of the broken links.

Quote:
New FileFactory layout has launched

We've now launched a new layout for FileFactory which you can see at http://preview.filefactory.com

The main features of the new layout are:

Cleaner and simpler layout with more responsive design

Streamlined account section which makes it easier to check and change your settings

A new web uploader which lets you see image previews while uploading

An image sharing service which allows you to share images on your own website or blog

You can move files to folders immediately after you have uploaded them

A new download URL structure which is compatible with more download managers

The preview site uses the same database as the normal site, so any files you upload or account changes you make will be reflected on both.

Please be aware that any links that point to http://preview.filefactory.com/ will stop functioning once the test period is over. As such, we highly recommend against sharing any download links that refer to the test site. The purpose of the test site is to gather feedback, rather than replace the normal site at this stage.

Also note that we have rewritten the authentication and download code as mentioned above. This will allow our site to work far more successfully with download managers, but will require you to sign in again when accessing it for the first time.

If you find any bugs or problems with the new layout please let us know by creating a new support ticket at http://support.filefactory.com/

Coming soon: we are actively working on a lot of new features including eventually a revamped file manager to make managing your files even easier.

thats are just distracting,the deleting files now on daily basis (1TB lost today) their servers are crap and I guess its better to fix the downtime files as making "new features" and site designes.
With such policy's often downtimes unpayed rewards they making new looks,so far I follow the uploader community more and more giving FF up and Im just wonder how they will sale premium acc's if all uploaders drive away...

Im so pissed of with todays filehosters that I considerat to make a end with my upload activity,or maybe I will join to a pay-for-files site then I have a good offer from them without to adding money every mont from my home budget to keep this site online.
Angry Several titles I wanted to get are no longer available!

Sorry, this file is no longer available. It may have been deleted by the uploader, or has expired. This error is usually caused by requesting a file that does not exist.

Damn, I waited too long! Ugh!

Oh here's something interesting,
Files Live Forever
Premium user files are never deleted, but in order to free up disk space inactive files from free users are removed.
(08-28-2013, 06:00 AM)Thom Wrote: Angry Several titles I wanted to get are no longer available!

Sorry, this file is no longer available. It may have been deleted by the uploader, or has expired. This error is usually caused by requesting a file that does not exist.

Damn, I waited too long! Ugh!

Oh here's something interesting,
Files Live Forever
Premium user files are never deleted, but in order to free up disk space inactive files from free users are removed.

report them...

FF false advertising and confusing web site messages are long present...
seems to be back to normal now. Smile
Yeah after they cleaned accounts, today 4tb of data was deleted from my account
Away
(08-28-2013, 09:57 AM)cindy25 Wrote: seems to be back to normal now. Smile

its far away from normal (never was) from uploader sight and server s34 are still down so ppl chek Your unnecessary with the failure message from my signature some of them are back online...
I have merged a few threads to one then all are FFrelated and its a pain to follow a bunch of threads that have the same problematic but different titles.

from now add all FF questions opinions advise here and dont open a new thread

Thanks
(08-28-2013, 06:26 AM)JEDAN Wrote: report them...

FF false advertising and confusing web site messages are long present...

Idea Those that I have found which have dead links to all I have reported.
something new on ff
jd2 is reporting dead links, even if they are not,design of site is different