• 457 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
All Filefactory related threads merged
last couple of days on jdownloader it says im a free registered user but i got to file factory website it says i have months left and i am a premium member anyone else having this issue?
(02-10-2013, 10:00 PM)dtvhacker Wrote: last couple of days on jdownloader it says im a free registered user but i got to file factory website it says i have months left and i am a premium member anyone else having this issue?

jdownloader was giving me headaches the last few days just not connecting, but the file would always dowload in a browser window.

So I just switched to Mipony and everything works correctly.
(02-10-2013, 10:00 PM)dtvhacker Wrote: last couple of days on jdownloader it says im a free registered user but i got to file factory website it says i have months left and i am a premium member anyone else having this issue?

same here,I suposse its a update bug or FF has changed some protocols.
So change to another dloader or justr wait for a update like me (linux-ubuntu)...

bpr
(02-10-2013, 11:22 PM)JEDAN Wrote:

same here,I suposse its a update bug or FF has changed some protocols.
So change to another dloader or justr wait for a update like me (linux-ubuntu)...

bpr
same here .... i have been having trouble with jdownloader for a few days and i switched over to Mipony until issue is fixed also a lot of ff links seem to be offline..

Jdownloader have beta version 2.0, according to their support forum on beta FF works
Away
Just hit update button on Jdownloader, FF works now

Away
I've been using FF Turbo download manager and it works great!

(02-12-2013, 07:25 AM)click Wrote: Just hit update button on Jdownloader, FF works now

I don't know jdownloader but i use Firefox Mozilla and have no problems but during peak times FF is a little slow...I'am in the usa central time and am time is the best for me...

FileFactory 
Dear members, there will be problem with our uploading on FF, we have get this message from them

New storage limits will be
enforced on your account soon

Quote:Hello, this is a courtesy email to let you know that your account will soon be affected by our revised fair use policy. We have determined that your account falls into the category of 'excessive use of system resources'. Therefore new storage limits will soon be applied to your account.

After an audit of accounts on our system, we determined that 98.5% of our customers are storing less than 1TB of data. Unfortunately in current economic conditions it is no longer financially feasible to continue to offer unlimited storage to the remaining 1.5% of users. We are still offering unlimited storage, but if your amount of storage exceeds 1TB, then unused files will be automatically removed until your level reaches less than 1TB.

Away
/sigh

That sucks.

What does that mean exactly for the forum? Will you be uploading to other sites more often instead?