• 457 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
All Filefactory related threads merged
(03-31-2013, 11:54 AM)needtakehave Wrote: /sigh

That sucks.

What does that mean exactly for the forum? Will you be uploading to other sites more often instead?

I have emailed them to give us some options, so we have to wait, we are continuing to upload as you can see, maybe we will add some mirror links in posts along with FF, we will see. This is information to you all that in next couple days some files will be missing because of their new policy, so download more now, because in next weeks some files will be removed. They only will be deleting those files that not have been downloaded in last 90 days.
Away
FileFactory 
That's really bad news. I love using FF because their links don't require another link and the sessions don't expire, so I can download all day while I'm out.

The solution is for us all to download more to keep the links alive. I plan to go acquire another hard drive to get all the stuff that I've had my eye but had not gotten too.

Is there a way to tell when the last time a FF link was downloaded? This way, I could start targeting the oldest first as I make my way through my list.

Now is the time to grab those items you've been procrastinating about because we all know they won't be out there forever. Hopefully, we can help keep links alive for one another.
I'm with devilhaircut. Is there a way to get a list of what is about to be deleted?
Good idea. Maybe there should be a "Daily Special" or "Weekly Special" of files that need to be downloaded ASAP Big Grin

(04-03-2013, 02:53 AM)targinarb Wrote: Good idea. Maybe there should be a "Daily Special" or "Weekly Special" of files that need to be downloaded ASAP Big Grin
As an uploader, i can tell that there is no way to tell which files are being downloaded or not unless you go and check each one at a time. Get your files as soon as possible once you see them uploaded, it will be a game of chance soon after....
(04-03-2013, 04:16 AM)peanut4 Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 02:53 AM)targinarb Wrote: Good idea. Maybe there should be a "Daily Special" or "Weekly Special" of files that need to be downloaded ASAP Big Grin
As an uploader, i can tell that there is no way to tell which files are being downloaded or not unless you go and check each one at a time. Get your files as soon as possible once you see them uploaded, it will be a game of chance soon after....

Yeah you have got a point, daily updates also, in our reports ( section when you go to report button) we have reports about some uploads that have been posted 2 months ago. First that files have been removed because of DMCA, that is why we have closed forums for guests. So first download daily updates, then find what you need to download and put it in jdownloader or something else and just download, download, because from I think 7th April there will be limits with downloading too. Now you can download 1TB of files without restrictions, so you just need premium and free space on hard disks . Download now , watch it later.

P.S. I have received how much will be cost for 1TB of files after 1Tb which we are getting with premium.
99$ for 1 TB, we have over 30TB of files so you do the math.

More than 2500$ per month. !!!

Away
[As an uploader, i can tell that there is no way to tell which files are being downloaded or not unless you go and check each one at a time. Get your files as soon as possible once you see them uploaded, it will be a game of chance soon after....]

[Yeah you have got a point, daily updates also, in our reports ( section when you go to report button) we have reports about some uploads that have been posted 2 months ago. First that files have been removed because of DMCA, that is why we have closed forums for guests. So first download daily updates, then find what you need to download and put it in jdownloader or something else and just download, download, because from I think 7th April there will be limits with downloading too. Now you can download 1TB of files without restrictions, so you just need premium and free space on hard disks . Download now , watch it later.

P.S. I have received how much will be cost for 1TB of files after 1Tb which we are getting with premium.

More than 2500$ per month. !!!]

It's easy to check the download status of your files. In your "My Files" folder you will see "Smart Lists" on the left. I think "Least Recently Downloaded" would be the place to start. You can view up to 250 files per page. Their "Fair Use Policy" states the order in which files will be deleted. Also, nowhere in their "Terms Of Service" does it mention that you cannot have multiple accounts. If you paid for 40 accounts at the sale price of $39US for a year that would be 40TB for $1560 a year(although the logistics of maintaining 40 accounts might be a nightmare). Forgive me if anything I have said is flawed, I only got 3hrs sleep last night. PS Sorry about the formatting of this post. I hit the wrong reply button.
(04-03-2013, 04:24 PM)cmk93 Wrote: [As an uploader, i can tell that there is no way to tell which files are being downloaded or not unless you go and check each one at a time. Get your files as soon as possible once you see them uploaded, it will be a game of chance soon after....]

[Yeah you have got a point, daily updates also, in our reports ( section when you go to report button) we have reports about some uploads that have been posted 2 months ago. First that files have been removed because of DMCA, that is why we have closed forums for guests. So first download daily updates, then find what you need to download and put it in jdownloader or something else and just download, download, because from I think 7th April there will be limits with downloading too. Now you can download 1TB of files without restrictions, so you just need premium and free space on hard disks . Download now , watch it later.

More than 2500$ per month. !!!]

It's easy to check the download status of your files. In your "My Files" folder you will see "Smart Lists" on the left. I think "Least Recently Downloaded" would be the place to start. You can view up to 250 files per page. Their "Fair Use Policy" states the order in which files will be deleted. Also, nowhere in their "Terms Of Service" does it mention that you cannot have multiple accounts. If you paid for 40 accounts at the sale price of $39US for a year that would be 40TB for $1560 a year(although the logistics of maintaining 40 accounts might be a nightmare). Forgive me if anything I have said is flawed, I only got 3hrs sleep last night. PS Sorry about the formatting of this post. I hit the wrong reply button.

yes, you mean if I wish to spend 1560$ on 40 accounts, Tongue , regarding multiple accounts , yes we have it but 2-3 per admin, and it is 12,99$ for us if we wish to extend accounts per month using our balance on account, and again regarding smart list it is gonna take to much for all of you to download files that is gonna be deleted due inactivity, we are talking over 150 000 files on our accounts, so again, we will wait what FF will be doing. We did not even transload all files from shragle .
Away
(03-31-2013, 11:42 AM)click Wrote: Dear members, there will be problem with our uploading on FF, we have get this message from them

New storage limits will be
enforced on your account soon

Quote:Hello, this is a courtesy email to let you know that your account will soon be affected by our revised fair use policy. We have determined that your account falls into the category of 'excessive use of system resources'. Therefore new storage limits will soon be applied to your account.

After an audit of accounts on our system, we determined that 98.5% of our customers are storing less than 1TB of data. Unfortunately in current economic conditions it is no longer financially feasible to continue to offer unlimited storage to the remaining 1.5% of users. We are still offering unlimited storage, but if your amount of storage exceeds 1TB, then unused files will be automatically removed until your level reaches less than 1TB.
hi guys,
no different to most other file hosts,
like the man says,drop em as soon as you see the links.
all should be well!
i,ll certainly carry on downloading thru filefactory.
keep up the great work guys!!!:Rolleyes
Well, I've downloaded so many TV shows (all seasons) and a lot movies since I joined a few weeks ago so I know that those at least can't be deleted for at least 30 more days Smile

Still got more I'm working on downloading Smile

EDIT: Oh and I wanted to thank you guys for still transloading there (FF) even though they will be imposing limits soon. It's just easier for some of us (or, maybe just me?) because right now I still have a premium account with them so I can download a lot at once (where as I don't have a premium account currently with shragle). So, thank you! Smile