• 507 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
File Factory difficulty
If your still having problems: Taken from FF Support
----------------------------------------------
Slow / failed downloads on FF08* & FF09* servers
Last Updated: Oct 02, 2012 10:07AM EST

We are currently experiencing download issues in the FF08*and FF09* racks. Downloads may be slow, or time out before completing.

This appears to be a networking issue caused by moving our servers.

We are working on resolving this as a matter of priority.
------------------------------------------------

03-10-2012
LATEST UPDATE
We have identified and replaced the faulty cable and all servers should now be functioning fine.
Although they have had a lot of problems, I think buying a premium is still worth it, because uploads don't get deleted much.
Their problem might be related to the fact that they don't spread the uploads over different servers. For instance: Star Trek TOS season 3 is almost entirely on server ff9. Knowing that a lot of people download whole seasons, I think that creates an overload.
Just my opinion Smile
hopefully its sorted out .
(08-11-2012, 05:32 PM)AdamBomB Wrote: Hi all , I have been away for awhile . I searched for information and haven't found any , perhaps overlooking it . Has Filefactory gone to only letting premium members access files posted in this forum now ? Every file i try to download says I must be a premium member . Anyone know whats going on ? Thanks

A.B.

I have found putting links into this page helps finding correct paths.
http://www.filefactory.com/tool/links.php
If a file is 500mb or larger, you require a premium account.

also, if a member has FileFactory TrafficShare turned on:
When enabled, your users can download your files without waiting and without ads. Once you exceed your monthly allowance, your downloads revert to the free download system.

it's like premium for everyone.
(12-01-2012, 10:45 PM)jringo Wrote: If a file is 500mb or larger, you require a premium account.

also, if a member has FileFactory TrafficShare turned on:
When enabled, your users can download your files without waiting and without ads. Once you exceed your monthly allowance, your downloads revert to the free download system.

it's like premium for everyone.

I have that enabled from the first day but if U have 3,5k- 5k dloads per day for how long trafficshare works for my acc's ?!?
WinkCoolSmile

and now after the new RS policy and some dumb dload rules from many filehost I think its OK to invest in a FF premium...
I like FF, been using it since March. They just finished a great deal on premium accts. They come time to time.

I also have a FileDefend acct.
Host seems to be very nice.

Been remote transferring to it from FF.