• 563 Vote(s) - 2.41 Average
any update on shragle?
Update 1

apologies for the delay, but i am studying for my Microsoft (MCITP) Certification on a seperate PC to the one where i use jDownloader and forget sometimes to switch over and check jDownloaders progress

I am doing up a tutorial for jDownloader atm and will post it on my blog and will give the link to it here as well as my verdict when final testing completes today

Not at all, I am clear on the reasons why, just saying is all Smile
jDownloader made another major update today and shragle was one of the updates for plugins. It is working quite smoothly without issue at present like it did when I first bought a shragle premium account.
With idm I get over a mb a second, but only about 300kb through jdownloader
I also get faster speeds using IDM, I have given up on Jdownloader
Final Update

For the last few days I have been using jDownloader with Shragle.

It is the best of a bad lot, I don't think it is a problem with the downloaders, it is shragles erratic behavior of it's servers

I get great download speeds between 11:00 to 16:30 GMT 913 kb/s to 1 mb/s .

It falls off and picks up again around 18:00 GMT.

There are a lot more options in dealing with failed downloads with jDownloader without having to remove it from the queue and adding it again

this is for me the biggest problem with IDM, you have to remove the failed download from the queue and add it again a number of times

I have not changed or messed with any of the settings in jDownloader and are left at their default settings except where noted in the tutorial.

jDownloader is working for me and I am happy with it, It may not work for everyone

Tutorial is here Downloading files from Shragle with jDownloader

If anyone wishes to do their own tutorial, please do so or any suggestions to improve on my one are welcome

(03-09-2012, 03:33 PM)Raptor1 Wrote: Final Update

It is the best of a bad lot, I don't think it is a problem with the downloaders, it is shragles erratic behavior of it's servers

There are a lot more options in dealing with failed downloads with jDownloader without having to remove it from the queue and adding it again

this is for me the biggest problem with IDM, you have to remove the failed download from the queue and add it again a number of times

I have not changed or messed with any of the settings in jDownloader and are left at their default settings except where noted in the tutorial.

jDownloader is working for me and I am happy with it, It may not work for everyone

If anyone wishes to do their own tutorial, please do so or any suggestions to improve on my one are welcome

I stated all of this a couple weeks back. However, the latest update with jdownloader adapts to changes they made on there servers at shragle. I/O shows it. For me that guide is common sense as I have used jdownloader for as long as it has existed. Will be a great newbie guide though.

I have downloaded at all hours now in the past 24 hours without issues via jdownloader. Not one error.
I didnt notice the maximum connection option on jdownloader til i read raptors tut, Thanks mate getting over 2MB a second now!

Due to the fact we are not using shragle as a main filehost, I am going to take down my tutorial from by blog, to allow room for more important blogs

Regards
Raptor1

(05-02-2012, 09:58 AM)Raptor1 Wrote:

Due to the fact we are not using shragle as a main filehost, I am going to take down my tutorial from by blog, to allow room for more important blogs

Regards
Raptor1

My Friend I agree and we all very appreciated Your hard work and very helpfull tutorial.

Thank again