• 563 Vote(s) - 2.41 Average
any update on shragle?
have they added new servers is working has the speed increased anyone still having problems with it and does anyone know if it works with a download manager i cant seem to figure out megashares to work with my dl manager im gonna buy a premium if shragles doing great
My account with Shragle seems to be working ok, speed is fine too. I am using Internet Download Manager, only problem I have is queuing the files to d/l, most of the time it says the files cant be found, go figure Smile but getting the files singular I have no problems.
They were having some slight technical difficulties earlier today but it seems all sorted. I have no issues with them at all and I use jdownloader. Speed is kicking.Cool
thanks guy wasnt there something here i cant find it now that said what address to put in your site log in in internet download manager anyone know exactly how it should go
(02-15-2012, 06:22 AM)dtvhacker Wrote: thanks guy wasnt there something here i cant find it now that said what address to put in your site log in in internet download manager anyone know exactly how it should go

I am unsure of what address that would be. I only use jDownloader. Hopefully someone will know and come along and answer you soon though.
you need to put in www.shragle.com then your login details into the IDM to enable it to grab the files
I have contacted them twice about errors on there site without any improvement nor response.

Code:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading authorization packet', system error: 0 in /var/www/lib/db.class.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/lib/db.class.php on line 21

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /var/www/lib/functions.inc.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/lib/functions.inc.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /var/www/lib/functions.inc.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/lib/functions.inc.php on line 11

It fails more times than not via IDM, Directly through the browser (tried all of them) and jdownloader.

I am getting fed up with this crap.
I often get that when I choose 'open new tab' , I find Shragle (for me) works best when I just right click on the link and choose 'open link'
cheers
(02-15-2012, 08:57 PM)Lawsy56 Wrote: I often get that when I choose 'open new tab' , I find Shragle (for me) works best when I just right click on the link and choose 'open link'
cheers

doesn't matter how you go about. It is messed up all the way around. I have spent hours testing and documenting this stuff. There internal architecture is faulty and there servers are kicking out errors.
i too am fed up and getting more annoyed as time goes on with shragle.

It took me three hours to download 6 files today.

i am not talking about download speed, its the time it took shragle to give the signal to idm to download the files.

also the time you have to download a file that you have queued in idm is crap, you nearly always have to re add it to the queue because the session has expired

they don't even reply to support queries.

i don't have time to be waiting for shragle to make up its mind whether i can download files or whether their servers are going to crash.