• 493 Vote(s) - 2.46 Average
Fileserve Daily Limit? (Free User)
Hi Everybody,Smile
I have a question to ask and if somebody can answer it would be greatly appreciated.Big Grin I've noticed for the past few days with Fileserve I've been hit with a daily limit rather quickly for the free user. Does anybody know what the daily limit for Fileserve downloads is now? (For the free user)
(09-21-2011, 04:31 AM)starsofheaven Wrote: Hi Everybody,Smile
I have a question to ask and if somebody can answer it would be greatly appreciated.Big Grin I've noticed for the past few days with Fileserve I've been hit with a daily limit rather quickly for the free user. Does anybody know what the daily limit for Fileserve downloads is now? (For the free user)

Hi, I am sorry, i really dont know because I have premium account, but once again you can read topic called donation and find out about our transload section and benefits of becoming donator on our forum ( all you need is just have 1 premium account and we will transload files on that premium filehost)

Away
FILESERVE HASEN'T WORKED FOR A YEAR OR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally. Free Online Storage & File Upload Made Easy! 500GB File ... as stated on their site