• 391 Vote(s) - 2.39 Average
dead links
hi i am fed up with your site every time i upload links are dead i am trying to upload Dynasty start off good then get bad but i love this site i get some good stuff off here plz do not ban me for saying this thx mulvey
(03-19-2012, 04:43 PM)mulvey Wrote: hi i am fed up with your site every time i upload links are dead i am trying to upload Dynasty start off good then get bad but i love this site i get some good stuff off here plz do not ban me for saying this thx mulvey
What are You trying to say ????
My english is bad to but M8 I dont unterstand U at all...

BPR

(03-19-2012, 05:13 PM)JEDAN Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 04:43 PM)mulvey Wrote: hi i am fed up with your site every time i upload links are dead i am trying to upload Dynasty start off good then get bad but i love this site i get some good stuff off here plz do not ban me for saying this thx mulvey

BPR
hi wot trying to say why are half your links are dead and half are ok why is that thx mulvey
(03-19-2012, 05:20 PM)mulvey Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 05:13 PM)JEDAN Wrote:

BPR
hi wot trying to say why are half your links are dead and half are ok why is that thx mulvey

Hmmmm,all reported-problematic links are replaced,I think U have problems with shragle "glitches",more about that U can read here:

http://1-link.org/showthread.php?tid=14221

and how to dload shragle links U can read here:

http://repairitclinic.blogspot.com/2012/...-with.html

My advice are that U start Your dloads nights betwen 00-08 AM GMT.

BPR
You will find that older posts ( before January 2012 ) will probably have dead links, this is because most filehosts did a major file deletion when Kim Dotcom was arrested and Megauploads seized by the FBI. You must realize that sites have no control over what filehosts delete. And BTW, this issue is well known world wide, it was headline news and still is....just saying.
1-link is one of the best forums around, you will be hard pressed to find another on the 'net....