• 754 Vote(s) - 2.52 Average
Introduce yourself
Hello Thank you for allowing me to join. You have a great site here!!!!Cool

Phil here from VA, really like the site.

(09-07-2012, 12:34 AM)Thom Wrote: Hello all!

I've visited this site for quite some time and have just recently signed up as a member of the community.

I enjoy many of the old TV shows.
Had to buy a large external drive to store them all on. Big Grin

Thank you for them! Cool

Know all about that. Have almost filled 2 external hard drives from this site alone!!
Hi to you all !!!Smile

I'm sooooo happy, I was able (finally) to register on this great forum.
Love to everybody!Heart
Hi all I'm Hayley and been lurking around as a guest for about 2 months and today I spotted that I could join so here I am!

I'm 26 in UK and not a stranger to downloading and uploading. I still remember the days of sharing mp3s on yousendit.
Nowadays I'm kept busy with my own real life and my websites (none wares and no I won't be advertising) Smile I don't have much time to share As I used to but since finding this forum its made me want to get into the wares community again.

I'm looking forward to donating next month too, so see you around! Xx
Just joined & made a small donation. I'm from downunder. Keep up the good work - it's nice to have working links. Cheers http://1-link.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
Great site, particularly all the TV stuff! I'm very happy to be registered here. Thanks for letting me in. Big Grin
Hi we wish U all welcome here on 1-link !
Thanks to all for the kind words and for the donation's which help us to keep this board online.

thanks and welcome again

bpr

staff

sorry for my bad english
Hi, so glad to be here. Looks like a great site! I'm Rachel and love tv shows. We, (hubby and I) had to chose between internet and satellite for tv, so of course we chose internet. It's not the fastest out there but it's ok.
Thank you for allowing me to join the site.
(10-13-2012, 01:20 PM)Rstyles Wrote: Hi, so glad to be here. Looks like a great site! I'm Rachel and love tv shows. We, (hubby and I) had to chose between internet and satellite for tv, so of course we chose internet. It's not the fastest out there but it's ok.
Thank you for allowing me to join the site.

Enjoy

Away