• 754 Vote(s) - 2.52 Average
Introduce yourself
(11-30-2011, 04:10 PM)JEDAN Wrote:
(11-30-2011, 03:36 PM)Lucaciu Wrote: [quote='click' pid='11566' dateline='1322488793']
Hi, my name is Lucaciu , i;m from Romania and i can post on the forum. If you plise give me permission i'll be very gradful

Dear users, our site is a bit different, here you can download the files, but you can't post, only uploaders can post ( right now, we don't need new uploaders). 1-link Members Info is opened for registred users where you can introduce yourself and ask about everything youu need to know.

Hi,Lucaciu
welcome and enjoy Your time here

regards

(12-12-2011, 01:25 AM)ibanor Wrote: Hello, I'm from Brazil. Thanks for everything you have done here.

(12-19-2011, 07:59 PM)aRkAnGeL Wrote: Hi...!!!!

Found this website and from what I've seen.

You have a really nice site

Thank you and look forward to downloading from here.

HeartAngelBig GrinAngelHeartBig Grin

(12-21-2011, 03:16 PM)sanqutbi1 Wrote: Hello all
I am new here
Hope to have a long stay here

(12-25-2011, 09:04 PM)violeta Wrote: Hi just want to say helloooo!!
I am from Brasil and hope to fit in here with you guys.
Thanks for this oportunity.

Thank you all, we are glad that you like content of our site, enjoy
Away
Hi everybody, I will most certainly contribute towards your goal!

Thanks for running this site.Heart
PJAmerica here. I always found links from this site all over the web but never came here until last year. I was a MU user so didn't have much use for fileserve etc. Boy was I wrong. So much good content I should have been here the whole time.

Just signed up for shragle and looking forward to updates. You guys work hard and I appreciate it.

I wanna see how shragle and the link vitality is before I commit to donating but if all goes well I will definitely be doing so.

Thank you to all who contribute.
(02-13-2012, 01:23 AM)PJAmerica Wrote: PJAmerica here. I always found links from this site all over the web but never came here until last year. I was a MU user so didn't have much use for fileserve etc. Boy was I wrong. So much good content I should have been here the whole time.

Just signed up for shragle and looking forward to updates. You guys work hard and I appreciate it.

I wanna see how shragle and the link vitality is before I commit to donating but if all goes well I will definitely be doing so.

Thank you to all who contribute.

Welcome to our small board.
Its nice to see this comments and I hope U will stay here for a long time.

regards

Welcome to a really great site. You'll find lots of stuff here. These guys don't actively solicit donations and you'll find a ton of things to download even it you don't donate. If you do donate though, these folks can generally get what you request and amazingly fast. Things are a little bit in flux right now but somehow they are managing to keep uploading bunches of files daily and fulfill special requests. So welcome and enjoy!

GMcK62
thanks for having me. I look forward to looking around here.
Hi, I'm from India and i'm really glad to be a part of this great forum...I just wanted to thank all the uploaders for all the hardwork u guys do..Its really appreciated!
Cheers
Hello . I'm AdamBomB and have used this forum and enjoyed it for quite some time . I should have joined way back . This is definitely my bread and butter site for finding good classic stuff . thanks so much for allowing me to join and be a part of a great forum but especially thanks to the staff for providing a means to the masses to find good classic viewing !
(05-09-2012, 09:04 PM)AdamBomB Wrote: Hello . I'm AdamBomB and have used this forum and enjoyed it for quite some time . I should have joined way back . This is definitely my bread and butter site for finding good classic stuff . thanks so much for allowing me to join and be a part of a great forum but especially thanks to the staff for providing a means to the masses to find good classic viewing !

welcome,I hope U will enjoy Your time here...

regards

Just wanted to thank the admins for allowing me to register, and to all the uploaders who have done such amazing work.

SimonT