• 754 Vote(s) - 2.52 Average
Introduce yourself
Hi I'm new here! I live in Idaho, USA and I love old TV shows and classic films, this is a great forum!!
(11-20-2011, 06:50 PM)GarColga Wrote: Hi I'm new here! I live in Idaho, USA and I love old TV shows and classic films, this is a great forum!!

Thank's , once again, enjoy

Away
hi iam homer from belgium very nice forum great stuff here have nice day all and dont forget have funn all
(11-28-2011, 02:33 PM)homer Wrote: hi homer from belgium very nice forum great stuff here have nice day all and dont forget have funn all

Thank's , enjoy... Big Grin
Away
[quote='click' pid='11566' dateline='1322488793']
Hi, my name is Lucaciu , i;m from Romania and i can post on the forum. If you plise give me permission i'll be very gradful
(11-30-2011, 03:36 PM)Lucaciu Wrote: [quote='click' pid='11566' dateline='1322488793']
Hi, my name is Lucaciu , i;m from Romania and i can post on the forum. If you plise give me permission i'll be very gradful

Dear users, our site is a bit different, here you can download the files, but you can't post, only uploaders can post ( right now, we don't need new uploaders). 1-link Members Info is opened for registred users where you can introduce yourself and ask about everything youu need to know.

Hi,Lucaciu
welcome and enjoy Your time here

regards
Hello, I'm from Brazil. Thanks for everything you have done here.
Hi...!!!!

Found this website and from what I've seen.

You have a really nice site

Thank you and look forward to downloading from here.

HeartAngelBig GrinAngelHeartBig Grin
Hello all
I am new here
Hope to have a long stay here
Hi just want to say helloooo!!
I am from Brasil and hope to fit in here with you guys.
Thanks for this oportunity.