• 754 Vote(s) - 2.52 Average
Introduce yourself
Hi there, just joined the forum, and hopefully may be able to post some things of interest for people. Just looking around the site at the moment, seems fairly straightforward, unlike some others I've seen.
Hi there I got to know your site because of wjunction.com. Anyway sad to know you don't need anymore new uploaders.. Is there any chance of me to get recruited? I could show you my posts in other forums. But anyway, hoping to have a great time here!
(10-03-2011, 12:12 PM)IGdwight Wrote: Hi there I got to know your site because of wjunction.com. Anyway sad to know you don't need anymore new uploaders.. Is there any chance of me to get recruited? I could show you my posts in other forums. But anyway, hoping to have a great time here!

Hi, right now we do not need new uploaders, but thank's for joining us. Did you see our site in signature of some members or...
Away
Hello from nomansland. just joined & hope to have fun.
see you around
Hi, lePunk here. I can't wait to contribute to this board
Hi Peeps.I am so new I'm still under warranty.
hy all ! i am johan from romania glad to join this forum i hope you will like my posts!
hi all this is Thewarezking
Mix 
Hi;

Found this website and from what I've seen. You have a really nice site.
and
Boss.. I m so interested to offical uploader in ur forum.. I m also officail uploader in http://www.cyberwarez.info, and here I uploads almost every day 5 or 6 movie at the same user name. so u can add me here as u wish....

pls reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advence
goldenboy4321
(10-27-2011, 09:07 AM)goldenboy4321 Wrote: Hi;

Found this website and from what I've seen. You have a really nice site.
and
Boss.. I m so interested to offical uploader in ur forum.. I m also officail uploader in http://www.cyberwarez.info, and here I uploads almost every day 5 or 6 movie at the same user name. so u can add me here as u wish....

pls reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advence
goldenboy4321

Hi,

Right now we don't need new uploaders, when we do we will open request for uploaders but only for certain sections .
Away