• 507 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
File Factory difficulty
Confused File Factory has recently been displaying that need to become a Premium member to download files?

I would really like to get the rest of the episodes for final season of HI 5-O. Local TV never showed them; albeit for the first and final episodes.

I was however able to download an episode the other day as free user without any problems, but since has reverted to the Premium status.

Can someone shed some light on this matter?

Thanks
(09-07-2012, 12:49 AM)Thom Wrote: Confused File Factory has recently been displaying that need to become a Premium member to download files?

I would really like to get the rest of the episodes for final season of HI 5-O. Local TV never showed them; albeit for the first and final episodes.

I was however able to download an episode the other day as free user without any problems, but since has reverted to the Premium status.

Thanks

Buy premium and you wont have this problems Smile

Away
(09-07-2012, 09:02 AM)click Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 12:49 AM)Thom Wrote: Confused File Factory has recently been displaying that need to become a Premium member to download files?

Thanks

Buy premium and you wont have this problems Smile

You're a lot of help! Dodgy

Thanks

FF moving files from server to server,they move the complete datacentar,whatever they do always are some bugs present.
To be honest they are and always will be a "third class" filehost but in this time its mission impossible to find a decent filehost that dont dissable Your acc after a few DMCA reports (RS,BS...) but offer to uploaders unlimited lifetime for files so long they have a premium acc.
Investing in a FF premium isnt a bad advise,U dont must buy a long time acc.To this time FF are here a primary filehost and so long I have my acc's with them and they dont ban my upload IP's I will continue to upload.

regards

sorry for my bad english

(09-07-2012, 07:21 PM)JEDAN Wrote:

Thanks

FF moving files from server to server,they move the complete datacentar,whatever they do always are some bugs present.
To be honest they are and always will be a "third class" filehost but in this time its mission impossible to find a decent filehost that dont dissable Your acc after a few DMCA reports (RS,BS...) but offer to uploaders unlimited lifetime for files so long they have a premium acc.
Investing in a FF premium isnt a bad advise,U dont must buy a long time acc.To this time FF are here a primary filehost and so long I have my acc's with them and they dont ban my upload IP's I will continue to upload.

regards

sorry for my bad english

No worries Jedan!
Appreciate the explanation!

Thanks for adding "upload" in addition to FF. They previously had difficulties but the mention that their fileservers working again.

Probably too much to ask for links to Hawaii Five-O through them. But doesn't hurt to ask. Wink

Update: Appears that FF allows basic user downloads again. Quirky fileserver but was able to get a few episodes! Big Grin
Before "hiting" the report button please read this:

http://support.filefactory.com/

They have again dload and upload problems and this affecting our work here.
so please have some patience I hope this will be fixed in the next days.

regards

sorry for my bad english
hi everyone,
i puchased a filefactory account so i could download primarily from this superb site!
I HOPE I HAVE NOT WASTED MY MONEY???
filefactory is a very good host and i do hope you change your minds and stay with it ?

HI EVERYONE
JUST FOUND OUT THAT FILEFACTORY IS ONLY TEMPORARILY DOWN FOR MAINTAINANCE!!
IT WILL BACK BACK UP SOON!!
SO JEDAN AND COLLEAGUES PLEASE DONT STOP USING FILEFACTORY-STICK WITH IT AS THERE ARE MANY PREMIUM USERS ON THIS SITE !

thanks
(09-26-2012, 08:48 PM)soulalways Wrote: hi everyone,
i puchased a filefactory account so i could download primarily from this superb site!
I HOPE I HAVE NOT WASTED MY MONEY???
filefactory is a very good host and i do hope you change your minds and stay with it ?

HI EVERYONE
JUST FOUND OUT THAT FILEFACTORY IS ONLY TEMPORARILY DOWN FOR MAINTAINANCE!!
IT WILL BACK BACK UP SOON!!
SO JEDAN AND COLLEAGUES PLEASE DONT STOP USING FILEFACTORY-STICK WITH IT AS THERE ARE MANY PREMIUM USERS ON THIS SITE !

thanks

Like I have mentoid a few time before (ex.Post: #24 in this thread) I will uping to FF so long they dont suspend my acc's or ban my upload IP's...

DONT WORRY
File Factory has been an absolute pain since I started using it. The latest difficulty I am having is with files repeatedly disconnecting. I've tried everything I know to solve the problem. Is anyone else experiencing this? What really puzzles me is that they (File Factory) have claimed that there server migration is complete and everything is back to "normal." If this is normal, then they can shove it. I use 5 other servers (Rapidshare, Uploaded.to, File post etc) and I never have problems. Is there something wrong in my settings (I use JDownloader)? Anyone have any suggestions? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

chrys
(09-28-2012, 03:14 AM)chrys58 Wrote: File Factory has been an absolute pain since I started using it. The latest difficulty I am having is with files repeatedly disconnecting. I've tried everything I know to solve the problem. Is anyone else experiencing this? What really puzzles me is that they (File Factory) have claimed that there server migration is complete and everything is back to "normal." If this is normal, then they can shove it. I use 5 other servers (Rapidshare, Uploaded.to, File post etc) and I never have problems. Is there something wrong in my settings (I use JDownloader)? Anyone have any suggestions? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

chrys
I had an issue w/FF where I got the D/L premium link,but it would not D/L.I e mailed the support center and recieved an answer in less than 6 hrs.They were aware of it,and it was fixed in a few more hrs.They also have @ 3 or so servers down for repair maint,so everything should be normal in a day or so.