• 507 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
File Factory difficulty
I know its not a limit issue as I haven't download a file from FF in over a week . It just tells me I have to be a premium member to download any file . I've been a premium member there in the past so my old account is active . Whether I'm logged in or out its the same . it seems free downloads are completely cut off right now . So links are just basically useless at the moment for non paying members . Jedan worked his but off through all of this uploading files . he is the man ..
(08-11-2012, 08:33 PM)dtvhacker Wrote: boy aint this a bummer i purchased a year of premium from there i normaly have very good results from there

Yes, I hope 1-link isn't going to only use the new one. Would it be possible to use both FF and uload?

Thanks,
Kim
Managed to get uload.to working but it was so slow 5-10k that I gave up.

I'll give it another go in the week.

It looks as though it should be a very fast free download speed on their webpage 400k if only I was getting half that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
News from uload.to

We just want to inform you that we have to stop the PPD program till our servers are working 100%!

Some users mentioned that their files have not been counted correct.

We work on a fair base so before we can't be 100% sure that your files are coounted correct we stop the PPD program.

PPS will stay for now.

We will inform you when we will start the PPD program again!

I think this is the best for our users at the moment.

All counts for now will stay of course!

Also your files are safe. So don't worry!

We estimate to solve our server problems within' 1-2 weeks.

We hope you understand that we don't want to cheat on you so we have stopped it to show you we care about our users and that we want your downloads to be counted correct!

We wish all of you a nice day/evening

The PPD Program will be stopped in 1 hour at 6 am HKT!
(08-11-2012, 11:34 PM)helly2002 Wrote: maybe it sound strange but the first things that u placed on uload go verry fast only the newer things not i have just made a acount for a mont now there to give it a try but file factory looks better to me

grts stefan

if you use a leecher it doesn't matter anyway
(08-11-2012, 05:55 PM)click Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 05:44 PM)billnotben Wrote: I hope they sort themselves out as they are generally a very good site to download from.

I assume they are having some sort of capacity problems as they briefly shut down access completely for a short while a day or so ago. This would also explain why they run out of free download slots occasionally.

Not to mention that they put limit on file size for free user, once again, try uload.to they have limit for free user at 800 mb filesize, which I think is fair enough

FileFactory will sometimes let free users download only under 500mb or so and sometimes not at all, depends on room for free slots to download and or must pay membership to download. Uload.to only 1 file per 24hrs and under 1 gb or less .Filefactory download speed 100-174 KB/sec and uload.to 400 to 600 KB/sec. I have 4 mg DL speed. I used to download lots from here but now I'am lucky with maybe a movie and or tv show per day. I'am paying at the start of next month for one of these but not sure wich one being not everything has both filefactory and uload.to . I will always download from here and just stick with it.. Thanks guys 1-link.org for all the hard work... Smile Brad
Just to let you know I cannot download anything from uload.to. I've tried for more that a week, and every attempt creates the download link, I clicl the download button, and the download can never be found.

Is anyone else having this problem ? (Using Firefox). Is there something obvious I'm doing wrong ?

Simon

(08-23-2012, 06:19 PM)SimonT Wrote: Just to let you know I cannot download anything from uload.to. I've tried for more that a week, and every attempt creates the download link, I clicl the download button, and the download can never be found.

Is anyone else having this problem ? (Using Firefox). Is there something obvious I'm doing wrong ?

Simon

Uload now is giving speed for free users 1-3MB/s and I see it from many downloads of uload files, maybe you are trying to download in rush hours
Away
I too, cannot d/l from them either, it's as slow as a wet weekend, will stick with FF
(08-23-2012, 10:09 PM)Lawsy56 Wrote: I too, cannot d/l from them either, it's as slow as a wet weekend, will stick with FF

As you wish, donators have transload section so it is win-win for you Smile
Away
I prefer FF as I have a premium account with them but I have to say that Uload have certainly got a lot better in the last few days.

I'm now getting full line speed with them which is pretty exceptional for a free user service. Previously, as I've said I was only getting around 30k.