• 563 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average
Shragle problems today?
(03-21-2012, 09:48 PM)Lawsy56 Wrote: I have been getting more HTML files than not the past couple of days, very, very frustrating. I would like to know why this happens, when I set up files to queue they are working, and the files are able to be resumed, only to be told they files can't be found.

Yes on server 12 there is some kind of problem, I have some files on that server and even that they are online ( i have checked, they are on my account) i can not download, we are waiting for answer from their support about this issue, meanwhile download files that are good and ask us ( i mean uploader of that file) to give you mirror link.

Away
Poor Jedan, must be a right pain in the freckle! The problems could be with Shragle as when I grab a file it will come up as a HTML then I will return to it later and it will be an avi file, which is odd.
Jdownloader won't work for me what so ever, and having peak & off peak download limits, I used to get all my files overnight, now I can't queue at all I am wasting so much bandwidth at the end of the month I am considering dropping my plan. Sad It may all work out in the end, damn that lot for nabbing the Megaupload mob! Smile

(03-22-2012, 01:08 AM)Lawsy56 Wrote: Poor Jedan, must be a right pain in the freckle! The problems could be with Shragle as when I grab a file it will come up as a HTML then I will return to it later and it will be an avi file, which is odd.
Jdownloader won't work for me what so ever, and having peak & off peak download limits, I used to get all my files overnight, now I can't queue at all I am wasting so much bandwidth at the end of the month I am considering dropping my plan. Sad It may all work out in the end, damn that lot for nabbing the Megaupload mob! Smile

peak and off peak? you in aus?

Last 2 days have been back to normal i got all of Walker and Macgyver over night had them queued Big Grin
yup in Australia, are we the only ones to have such ridiculous time limits on bandwidth? I just get up early and grab what I can before peak times start (9am)

(03-22-2012, 02:12 AM)Lawsy56 Wrote: yup in Australia, are we the only ones to have such ridiculous time limits on bandwidth? I just get up early and grab what I can before peak times start (9am)

haha i managed to hop on an umlimited plan Smile
Telstra or Optus? Smile Still under a contract with Westnet Sad

Still don't get shragle. As a free user usually it seems to be limited to 50k download speed but other infrequent times it lets me download at full speed.

Anybody have any idea why this is? Happy hour or some such thing maybe? Doesn't seem to be time related.

----------------------------------------------

Playing a bit more speed issues seem to be file related.

Tried downloading one was @ 30k.
Tried another was @ full speed.
Then another back to 30k.

All tried within 15 minutes of each other.
(03-22-2012, 04:56 AM)Lawsy56 Wrote: Telstra or Optus? Smile Still under a contract with Westnet Sad

I'm in Aus and got unlimited through Chariot last year. Sooo many downloads Big Grin
(03-23-2012, 10:16 PM)billnotben Wrote: Still don't get shragle. As a free user usually it seems to be limited to 50k download speed but other infrequent times it lets me download at full speed.

Anybody have any idea why this is? Happy hour or some such thing maybe? Doesn't seem to be time related.

----------------------------------------------

Playing a bit more speed issues seem to be file related.

Tried downloading one was @ 30k.
Tried another was @ full speed.
Then another back to 30k.

All tried within 15 minutes of each other.

Do you have premium account or you download as a free user, with premium account i get with IDM excellent speeds. I download 4 files at the time, with first file I get 15 mb/s, with second 4.5 mb, with 3rd 11mb/s, with 4th 13 mb/s
Away
I am a Shragle Premium user and it has been impossible to download any Star Trek TNG and Farm on the Prairie episodes. What's going on?