• 345 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
About Filefactory storage
be careful, dont believe all what they wrote !!!

FF has a "fair use policy" and "unlimited" storage for premium acc's was never unlimited...

here is a email from them that I got this month:

Quote:Hello,

The amount of storage data your FileFactory account is using is excessive. Our fair usage policy explains what we can do to help reduce your overall storage to a more reasonable level: http://www.filefactory.com/legal/fairusepolicy.php

The amount of your storage used is currently 9TB

Premium users are usually allocated a storage amount of 1TB. As you can appreciate, the cost of storing a large amount of data can be quite expensive.

Please let us know whether we are able to apply the removal rules to your account. Otherwise, you can continue to store files but we will need to let you know what the once-off or recurring charge would be.

Unfortunately if we don't hear back from you we might have to reduce your space automatically.

I hope that my message has informed you sufficiently for the time being about this matter. If you have further questions or concerns feel free to respond by replying to this email. Many thanks!

Kind regards,

and about non working servers and suddenly dissapiring files we can write an encyklopedie.
So its one will U trust them or not,my expirience says they are untrustable.

regards

sorry for my bad english

Messages In This Thread
About Filefactory storage - by marklexy - 01-20-2015, 05:19 AM
RE: About Filefactory storage - by cmk93 - 01-20-2015, 06:48 AM
RE: About Filefactory storage - by JEDAN - 01-20-2015, 06:51 AM
RE: About Filefactory storage - by PirateJohn06 - 01-20-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: About Filefactory storage - by JEDAN - 01-24-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: About Filefactory storage - by liznat - 09-30-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: About Filefactory storage - by Jinxy - 10-01-2017, 12:05 AM