• 279 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Mipony Download Manager
GoodDay Bro Jedan,
I see that you are using Mipony DL,I just tried to install this DL,but to my surprise,The moment I start to install, It will go non stop installing 1 after the other applications other than the downloader that is needed,Until I have to cease the installing,stop the internet connections and run a clean uninstall of all programmes install automatically.
Lastly ,after the clean uninstall,I scan my computer with 2 antivirus,and to my surprise,
3 malware is found in my computer!
Do you face with such problem?
The Mipony downloader is downloaded from thier website and not any other websites.
Thanks and GoodDay Mate!
atan
(09-12-2013, 03:12 PM)atan2359 Wrote: GoodDay Bro Jedan,
I see that you are using Mipony DL,I just tried to install this DL,but to my surprise,The moment I start to install, It will go non stop installing 1 after the other applications other than the downloader that is needed,Until I have to cease the installing,stop the internet connections and run a clean uninstall of all programmes install automatically.
Lastly ,after the clean uninstall,I scan my computer with 2 antivirus,and to my surprise,
3 malware is found in my computer!
Do you face with such problem?
The Mipony downloader is downloaded from thier website and not any other websites.
Thanks and GoodDay Mate!
atan

Im not using mipony anymore...

If you are trying to find a dl manager for FF my advise is to wait until updates for FF are done on mipony, JD etc...

Right now download file by file through your browser
bpr