• 351 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
to jedan and click
thanks for all you guys do i have lots of rare shows on dvd-r madfe from tv airings etc... ive seen some ppl here request them would it be possible for mail to you guys some copys and let you make rips for download i was seeing if i can help some if you dont that thats fine
Thank's but right now we have more than 20 TB to reupload, maybe later if FF do not delete more data. Maybe you can try to rip those if you have time
Away
whats a good program you recomend for ripping? i can rip i just would not be able to upload being on that limited satelitte internet i barely can download on the free hours
Hi Bros,
All the good work that you nice Brothers have put up have gone to waste as I notice not only in -Link that FF is deleting files, some websites I visited even Chinese website is also suffering from mutation of files by FF.( some ppl upload now,after 10minutes, gone with the wind!!)
May I just suggest, with 20TB,why not sub divide into 3-4 cloud servers that can withhold all your Terabytes? it maybe safer?
I'm sure some members here will agree here?
But anyway, this is only a suggestion.
Thanks and Goodday mate!
atan2359Big GrinBig Grin
(09-09-2013, 01:30 PM)atan2359 Wrote: Hi Bros,
All the good work that you nice Brothers have put up have gone to waste as I notice not only in -Link that FF is deleting files, some websites I visited even Chinese website is also suffering from mutation of files by FF.( some ppl upload now,after 10minutes, gone with the wind!!)
May I just suggest, with 20TB,why not sub divide into 3-4 cloud servers that can withhold all your Terabytes? it maybe safer?
I'm sure some members here will agree here?
But anyway, this is only a suggestion.
Thanks and Goodday mate!
atan2359Big GrinBig Grin

we suffering from month to month to pay all fees (servers,transload servers,hosting...) cloud servers costs much more and if we cant collect for our fees to this time how to collect for more expensive servers.Our home budgets are under presure every time if our donation arent on 100% on the end of the month,we dont live in rich countries and we are ordinary ppl with normal jobs.U can chek for how much ppl works 26 days in a month in Serbia.

br
how about not allowing anymore membersclose it to down to other public charging like 5 bucks a month per member and not share links elsewhere keep all private here and maybe use 2 or 3 servers to store on like rapidgator and megashares and filefactory just a suggestion
I would like to extend my thanks to univer also for countless hours spent on behalf of members.

You have provided a great range of movies, and it has always been a pleasure picking through for interesting ones.
I note that no new ones have been added for some time, and trust that this is only temporary.

ebooks are an increasingly popular addition. I recently purchased a Samsung Android, and anticipate using for it for plenty of reading (apart from its other advantages).
Thanks for this valuable section, and the supa-quick response in fulfilling requests.

Member requests are important too. There are countless listings of programmes I've never heard of before, which I'd otherwise not enjoy. Thanks members for your help.

If there are plenty of active members, like me I'm sure they'd commit to a small monthly donation to remove the funding issue. Extra financial help for you all personally should be part of this aid..... the time you commit to this site should be rewarded.

Please advise members if you consider other hosts, as if they use the likes of real-debrid like me, there could be restrictions.

Thanks again Team

Tokoian
I am happy offer all of my WEB-DL rips to you guys if ever you want them. I convert them to XviD AVI. They are superb quality. Let me know. It's my way of contributing. Many shows never got a dvdrip release or like wise but had web-dl and I can convert any web-dl source for you guys if you need it as well.
You all are brilliant! Heart
KudosExclamation