• 511 Vote(s) - 2.42 Average
READ FIRST Users awaiting activation
First you must register, after registration on our board you must ask for activation.

IMPORTANT NOTE:After registration your account will be live for 24 hours , after that it will be deleted, so in first 24 hours after registration you must ask for activation, just read below how to get your account activated ( 5 steps)

Please follow those 5 steps to get your account activated

1.Go to http://1-link.org/activation/ or just click on question mark on right side of the forum ( on index page of forum)
2.Click on Submit ticket
3.Enter username ( username which you have put when you have registered on our forum) and email (email which you have put when you have registered on our forum)
4.In subject put Activation
5. In message put anything you want , like : I have been registered but not activated, please activate me...

We are taking forum to another level so you must be registered to see all sub-forums on our forum
Away
If you have any questions regarding registration please post it here

Away
I've always wondered about some links which come up "You do not have permission to access this page".

I assume that these are private sections, usually /info or /board message. reserved for moderators and the like?

(09-21-2012, 06:14 PM)billnotben Wrote: I've always wondered about some links which come up "You do not have permission to access this page".

I assume that these are private sections, usually /info or /board message. reserved for moderators and the like?

I guess thats the "Transload section" (donators only)...

bpr

bump

Away
Thanks, Great site!

I wanted to say thank you to a poster, but get (You do not have permission to access this page). What do I need to do to say thanks?
(02-09-2013, 04:47 AM)jake224 Wrote: Thanks, Great site!

I wanted to say thank you to a poster, but get (You do not have permission to access this page). What do I need to do to say thanks?

Use the reputation button if U wish to thanks some1...

bpr