• 448 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average
Downloading from Shragle/ Cloudnator
I can't seem to download Shragle files from Cloudnator. I open the link and when I click to download, it has the free or buy a premium option. I treid to login first (had Shragle account, login works on Cloudnator), but when I open a Shragle link, it logs me out and asks me to buy a premium, even though it is valid for another month.
Anyone else have this problem or am I doing something wrong??
(05-24-2012, 08:50 AM)stewieg23 Wrote: I can't seem to download Shragle files from Cloudnator. I open the link and when I click to download, it has the free or buy a premium option. I treid to login first (had Shragle account, login works on Cloudnator), but when I open a Shragle link, it logs me out and asks me to buy a premium, even though it is valid for another month.

No I have tryed to mass dloading and it works very good,maybe U try to use some dloader (JDownloader) or try it from another browswer...

regards

(05-24-2012, 09:35 AM)JEDAN Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 08:50 AM)stewieg23 Wrote: I can't seem to download Shragle files from Cloudnator. I open the link and when I click to download, it has the free or buy a premium option. I treid to login first (had Shragle account, login works on Cloudnator), but when I open a Shragle link, it logs me out and asks me to buy a premium, even though it is valid for another month.

No I have tryed to mass dloading and it works very good,maybe U try to use some dloader (JDownloader) or try it from another browswer...

regards

i use jdownloader and have no problems.

I found that I had to change the download URL from Shragle to Cloudnator, otherwise it kept logging me out.
Working OK now.
Thanks for the replies.