• 422 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average
No response from Shragle
I tried to renew my account with Shragle and nothing worked so I decided to sign back up using a different email address. I was able to sign up and I received my user ID and PW. I paid for a premium account and received a return email that payment was received and another email would come once the accounrt was updated for payment. I have waited close to 3 weeks and so far no second email. When I check my shragle account it still shows that I am a free member. When I cheked my Paypal account it showed that the funds were never claimed. I cancelled payment last night and just repaid again. Received the same payment letter and now it is a matter of waiting. I love this site and would like to make a donation to keep it going. If I can't download anything with a prmium account why bother sending money because it is useless.

I have sent multiple emails to Shragle but have never received a reply.

Anyone else have any luck?
(04-07-2012, 05:48 PM)deecee55 Wrote: I tried to renew my account with Shragle and nothing worked so I decided to sign back up using a different email address. I was able to sign up and I received my user ID and PW. We I paid for a premium account and received a return email that payment was received and another email would come once the accounrt was updated for payment. I have waited close to 3 weeks and so far no second email. When I check my shragle account it still shows that I am a free member. When I cheked my Paypal account it showed that the funds were never claimed. I cancelled payment last night and just repaid again. Received the same payment letter and now it is a matter of waiting. I love this site and would like to make a donation to keep it going. If I can't download anything with a prmium account why bother sending money because it is useless.

I have sent multiple emails to Shragle but have never received a reply.

Anyone else have any luck?

One thing I know for sure, after fileserve they got the worst support

Away
I had a shragle premium acct for one month, still got all the ads , pop-ups etc, and slow downloading . As a free user, I found that if I d/l late at night , and not on weekends, it is not too bad.
I can just say Im done with shragle,will stop uping on this filehost so dont try to extend Your acc's or to buy premiums.
Uploading dont work,they support dont respond,alot of uped files dont work...

I will try some others (which dont have suspended my acc's in the past) but I can promise anything.
So dont be angry with me Im giving my best !

BR

JEDAN
I bought an account especially for this :S

Now I'm sad.
(04-09-2012, 07:07 PM)Adam Wrote: I bought an account especially for this :S

Now I'm sad.
The point are that I can not uploading,upload dont work...
(04-09-2012, 07:07 PM)Adam Wrote: I bought an account especially for this :S

Now I'm sad.

Do not worry, you have at least 300 tv packs to download on shragle, packs that you can't find anywhere, so enjoy
Away