• 407 Vote(s) - 2.35 Average
Benefits to being a Donor
Other than helping with costs which is always obvious. What are the real viable benefits of being a donor here?

This question is directed at existing donors. Please exchange your experiences.Smile
If you need something that these guys can get and you are a donor all you have to do is ask for it and they do everything they can to get it for you fast. I'm a big fan of audiobooks which they get for me right away if it's out there. I'm willing to donate to get that kind of service. I only hope more users will donate so we'll continue to have their site available. Right now they are struggling so every little bit helps.

(02-16-2012, 06:16 PM)PJAmerica Wrote: Other than helping with costs which is always obvious. What are the real viable benefits of being a donor here?

This question is directed at existing donors. Please exchange your experiences.Smile

GMcK62
(02-17-2012, 05:37 AM)GMcK62 Wrote: If you need something that these guys can get and you are a donor all you have to do is ask for it and they do everything they can to get it for you fast. I'm a big fan of audiobooks which they get for me right away if it's out there. I'm willing to donate to get that kind of service. I only hope more users will donate so we'll continue to have their site available. Right now they are struggling so every little bit helps.

Thank you for responding. I have seen so many donors view this thread but no reply. I appreciate your time.

I look forward to more responses. I have come to relize this is a home away from home and it's well run si I am not going anywhere. First chance I get the funds I am going to be a donor myself because the folks here have already gone above and beyond for me and I am not even a donor at current.