• 473 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average
Thank You mod
Will this feature be enabled again
(02-15-2012, 09:22 PM)Raptor1 Wrote: Will this feature be enabled again

I forgot about that, I will add this later, now I work on some sort of tv pack index, just to now which tv packs are reuploaded and it will be easier to find tv show that you all want, just see http://1-link.org/TV/ , of course it is not finished, but it will be soon

Away
(02-15-2012, 09:28 PM)click Wrote:

I forgot about that, I will add this later, now I work on some sort of tv pack index, just to now which tv packs are reuploaded and it will be easier to find tv show that you all want, just see http://1-link.org/TV/ , of course it is not finished, but it will be soon

Thank you mode is added
Away
(02-16-2012, 07:14 PM)click Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 09:28 PM)click Wrote:

Thank you mode is added

now to find something to try it onBig Grin

Just a heads up but it seems I get a message telling me I don't have permission when trying to thank JEDAN or you for a post in movies or tv sections.
I'm glad you asked about this because I like to be able to tell these guys thanks for their efforts.

GMcK62
(02-16-2012, 10:48 PM)PJAmerica Wrote: Just a heads up but it seems I get a message telling me I don't have permission when trying to thank JEDAN or you for a post in movies or tv sections.

I have blocked giving Thanks to Jedan, you can give thanks only to ME , he,he , just kidding , unfortunately old thank you mode is not yet updated to our version of forum. this mod that we are using is limited to sections where you can post , so Donators have all permissions, but if we give permissions to all registered user our forum will be full of new posts, that is why we have given permissions to rest of users only in this section, it is much easier to watch only one section. When mod is updated to this version of forum i will install it again .

Away
OK, now everyone knows that you are the real trouble-maker at 1-Link.....blocking poor JEDAN from getting "thanks"! But really, I'm glad you guys can still joke about these little problems. Thanks to both of you for being here. We miss you when we can't access 1-Link
(02-20-2012, 11:39 PM)click Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 10:48 PM)PJAmerica Wrote: Just a heads up but it seems I get a message telling me I don't have permission when trying to thank JEDAN or you for a post in movies or tv sections.

I have blocked giving Thanks to Jedan, you can give thanks only to ME , he,he , just kidding , unfortunately old thank you mode is not yet updated to our version of forum. this mod that we are using is limited to sections where you can post , so Donators have all permissions, but if we give permissions to all registered user our forum will be full of new posts, that is why we have given permissions to rest of users only in this section, it is much easier to watch only one section. When mod is updated to this version of forum i will install it again .

GMcK62

(02-20-2012, 11:58 PM)GMcK62 Wrote: OK, now everyone knows that you are the real trouble-maker at 1-Link.....blocking poor JEDAN from getting "thanks"! But really, I'm glad you guys can still joke about these little problems. Thanks to both of you for being here. We miss you when we can't access 1-Link

I figured as much when I PMed JEDAN about it.Dodgy