• 392 Vote(s) - 2.36 Average
how much i appreciate all!
just want to say how much i like this forum simple and easy and i appreciate a lot all these great uploads and filled requests!

thank you to all of you that make this forum so great! WinkWinkShy
(01-18-2012, 12:51 PM)spider Wrote: just want to say how much i like this forum simple and easy and i appreciate a lot all these great uploads and filled requests!

thank you to all of you that make this forum so great! WinkWinkShy

Im very glad that U like our concept "simple and easy" and maybe to add "clean".
Thank U veeeeerrrry much for Your coment and I hope U will be present a long time on 1-link.org.

BPR

(01-18-2012, 01:17 PM)JEDAN Wrote: Im very glad that U like our concept "simple and easy" and maybe to add "clean".
Thank U veeeeerrrry much for Your coment and I hope U will be present a long time on 1-link.org.

BPR

yes i forgot that and CLEAN, sure will be around and make again a donation (when i got the funds) well worth it.
(01-18-2012, 01:57 PM)spider Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 01:17 PM)JEDAN Wrote: Im very glad that U like our concept "simple and easy" and maybe to add "clean".

BPR

yes i forgot that and CLEAN, sure will be around and make again a donation (when i got the funds) well worth it.

Totally agree with you spider. I haven't been around long and I found this site by accident but it's one of the best ever. I'll be making a donation soon too. Totally worth it. Thanks to all the uploaders for all the hard work.