• 335 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Login or will be deleted?
I got an email from here saying U miss me and if I don't visit or log in my account will be deleted.

I visit almost every day and I am logged in.

Was this a mistake or something? Or should I log out and then back in?

Thanks
(07-29-2014, 11:48 PM)Moelarry Wrote: I got an email from here saying U miss me and if I don't visit or log in my account will be deleted.

I visit almost every day and I am logged in.

Was this a mistake or something? Or should I log out and then back in?

Thanks

no its a mass acc reminder and it is pointed to members that not have loged in in the past 6 months,so dont worry...

bpr
Ok, thanks for all you guys do!
Moelarry, thanks for asking the question.
I too got the email and wondered if it was just a blanket email because, like you, I visit the site daily but I never log out.
Now I know it didn't mean us loyal fans. Smile

GMcK62
(07-30-2014, 09:17 PM)GMcK62 Wrote: Moelarry, thanks for asking the question.
I too got the email and wondered if it was just a blanket email because, like you, I visit the site daily but I never log out.
Now I know it didn't mean us loyal fans. Smile

I thought maybe I was on double secret probation.
It wouldn't be the first time.

Angel
I'm sure your double secret probation would have been suspended for good behavior.Smile

GMcK62
Same here but not to worry Cool

we miss U on 1-link.org.This is a reminder to visit our page or Your acc will be deleted in the next period.Members that has loged in the past 6 months will not be affected.If U have some issues to log in or change Your email adress please contact us via http://www.1-link.org/activation/.

this message isnt pointed direct to U it is a mass notification.

Thank U for Your time

1-link.org
I was feeling a bit left out, but I finally got the email this morning... Tongue