• 326 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average
trouble with jdownloader?
for some odd reason it shows no links and i had hundreds if not thousands saved but all of a sudden there gone and also i can add new ones close jdowloader and reopen and there gone anyone know what causes this or how to fix i think i just update day or two again never had this happen before i tried restoring back up still didn see any links
I have updated JD yesterday but everything is fine
Away
(11-15-2013, 08:24 AM)dtvhacker Wrote: for some odd reason it shows no links and i had hundreds if not thousands saved but all of a sudden there gone and also i can add new ones close jdowloader and reopen and there gone anyone know what causes this or how to fix i think i just update day or two again never had this happen before i tried restoring back up still didn see any links

I dont update so long all works...

regards
I'd also go as far to say never update it if it does what you want ok.

If I have a lot of links I always make an effort to save them, just in case.

A recent problem I've had with JD was a premium account showing as premium but working as a free account. Thinking back the premium icons in the corners were also all grey.

That was eventually fixed by deleting the account and re-entering it from scratch. I expect that's probably a documented bug on record somewhere.
thanks guys a guy at jdownloader helped me i had to use a back up from 3 days ago someone it was a bad backup and did not save its all working good now