• 447 Vote(s) - 2.37 Average
Rapidgator and Filefactory
is any one using rapidgator and filefactory premium with IDM

if so can they share the settings for the site login, I have tried a couple of combinations, but IDM only downloads html files.

rapidgator does work with jdownloader although a bit erratically, downloads stop and start and never download completely

(04-14-2012, 05:16 PM)Raptor1 Wrote: is any one using rapidgator and filefactory premium with IDM

if so can they share the settings for the site login, I have tried a couple of combinations, but IDM only downloads html files.

rapidgator does work with jdownloader although a bit erratically, downloads stop and start and never download completely

anyone??? 64 views and no replies

(04-15-2012, 10:25 AM)Raptor1 Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 05:16 PM)Raptor1 Wrote: is any one using rapidgator and filefactory premium with IDM

Im using mipony for FF (and all other's) and it works good unfortunately RGator are not supported yet...

sorry
(04-15-2012, 10:38 AM)JEDAN Wrote:

Im using mipony for FF (and all other's) and it works good unfortunately RGator are not supported yet...

sorry

Also try http://www.filefactory.com/tool/turbo.php

Away
Hiya
I am using FF with IDM and found the only way to queue the files is to add them one by one, right clicking the file and choosing 'open in new tab' (unlike just trying to do them all together, if I try to do them that way, I only get html files). After I have started the file, I then wait to see if it will resume the file, then close it and set them up to start at a certain time. Never had to do it this way but seems to only work this way for the past few months. Hope this helps you with FF.Oh and make sure you have set up IDM using www.filefactory.com/files along with your login details (I am sure you knew this anyways)
cheers!
(04-15-2012, 12:50 PM)Lawsy56 Wrote: Hiya
I am using FF with IDM and found the only way to queue the files is to add them one by one, right clicking the file and choosing 'open in new tab' (unlike just trying to do them all together, if I try to do them that way, I only get html files). After I have started the file, I then wait to see if it will resume the file, then close it and set them up to start at a certain time. Never had to do it this way but seems to only work this way for the past few months. Hope this helps you with FF.Oh and make sure you have set up IDM using www.filefactory.com/files along with your login details (I am sure you knew this anyways)
cheers!

thanks for the info, i have found another way to do it as well

it is called download them all, it is a plugin for fire fox

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...wnthemall/

when you paste the link in to firefox IDM will capture it and it will allow you to download the file, this works for rapidgator as well.

I will also try Jedans and Clicks suggestions and decide which is the better one for my situation

Morning Smile
I found download them all to be too slow for me, whereas IDM takes around 3 min to download 350mb file, whatever works is the best option Smile

some update:
mipony downloader has added rapigator premium support...

I just updated My Pony and am having great results so far with rapidgator (just got premium) but i have only downloaded html files so far and it supports it now but i can't seem to ge mypony to recognize my ff premium account and so it keeps asking for cachpa..

Jdownload recognizes my ff and rapidgator premium accounts but have trouble with a lot of errors mostly plugin in errors or file not found errors...and also had the same trouble of the download not completing.....
but it does down load a lot of the ff files so what i get for errors on jdownload i move over to mypony .....i am just switching between the two....

(04-15-2012, 10:38 AM)JEDAN Wrote:

sorry