• 387 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average
Donation question
If we donate and make a request can we choose what File host its uploaded on?
(03-04-2012, 11:50 PM)VLC15 Wrote: If we donate and make a request can we choose what File host its uploaded on?

First of all, I think that we have said that we will not upload to FILESERVE,FILESONIC,HOTFILE,RAPIDSHARE,FILEPOST. On all of them our accounts are banned, our premiums are taken ( my example on filesonic lifetime premium, on fileserve 1 year, hotfile same, on rapidshare 3 months with more than 50 000 files, On rs I have tried one more time but 50% of files that i try to upload are blacklisted), so my answer is NO, you can not choose on which file host files will be uploaded. We have set this forum 14 months ago , 30 % of uploads are unique, other copy our files or leech them and post them on other forums, however we have transload section for our Donators and there they can choose on which file host they need some show, movie, etc.., but not every single show that we put on forum.

Right now I am using shragle and filefactory, 20% of my uploads on filefactory are blacklisted, on shragle just one file, so it is obvious why shragle is our main host. Money that we receive trough donations are enough for forum hosting and half of services that we are using, other half is payed from our pockets , same thing with premium accounts on filehosters , we have 5 uploaders. But remember that we do not ask for donations and do not encourage anyone to do donations, that is all on free basis. Our 70 % of forum contains dead links, but we are reuploading them and all of threads will be renew. So download files if you can, donations will come maybe later or not ( if you are satisfied with downloads which we have provided). Main thing is that we are here and that you will get quality one link downloads.
Away
(03-05-2012, 12:37 AM)click Wrote:
(03-04-2012, 11:50 PM)VLC15 Wrote: If we donate and make a request can we choose what File host its uploaded on?

First of all, I think that we have said that we will not upload to FILESERVE,FILESONIC,HOTFILE,RAPIDSHARE,FILEPOST. On all of them our accounts are banned, our premiums are taken ( my example on filesonic lifetime premium, on fileserve 1 year, hotfile same, on rapidshare 3 months with more than 50 000 files, On rs I have tried one more time but 50% of files that i try to upload are blacklisted), so my answer is NO, you can not choose on which file host files will be uploaded. We have set this forum 14 months ago , 30 % of uploads are unique, other copy our files or leech them and post them on other forums, however we have transload section for our Donators and there they can choose on which file host they need some show, movie, etc.., but not every single show that we put on forum.

Right now I am using shragle and filefactory, 20% of my uploads on filefactory are blacklisted, on shragle just one file, so it is obvious why shragle is our main host. Money that we receive trough donations are enough for forum hosting and half of services that we are using, other half is payed from our pockets , same thing with premium accounts on filehosters , we have 5 uploaders. But remember that we do not ask for donations and do not encourage anyone to do donations, that is all on free basis. Our 70 % of forum contains dead links, but we are reuploading them and all of threads will be renew. So download files if you can, donations will come maybe later or not ( if you are satisfied with downloads which we have provided). Main thing is that we are here and that you will get quality one link downloads.

Wow thanks for the lengthy response, I plan on donating on Pay Day which is Wednesday.

Keep up the good work fellas.
Just donated Wink

Keep up the goodwork guys!
(03-10-2012, 07:04 AM)VLC15 Wrote: Just donated Wink

Keep up the goodwork guys!

Just promoted Wink

We will so good an so long we can !

thanks