• 48 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Donation Change
Don't panic you can still contact JEDAN for full info. Do to changes with our donation account that was being used will be closing as of 4-13-19. Why? Because of new legal changes that the US customers are being forced to deal with. As a result a new account has been opened, it has been verified and has been checked with test donations. You will see a new owner on this account, again for reasons listed above.So don't freak out.

All donations from 4-1-19 to 4-13-19 has been sent to JEDAN so no worries. The old account will not close until he has taken possession of said funds. At which point that account will be closed.

Please contact us if you have further concerns or questions.
Sheriff Jinxy of Movie Collections  Big GrinBig Grin
I can only confirm that all works as usual only the adress has changed so the same method run's and U dosent must do anything before to contribute.

Thank You @Jinxy for Your work and asap problem solving !!!

If some1 has any questions just PM me (JEDAN) and ask...

regards
(04-13-2019, 06:36 PM)Jinxy Wrote: Don't panic you can still contact JEDAN for full info. Do to changes with our donation account that was being used will be closing as of 4-13-19. Why? Because of new legal changes that the US customers are being forced to deal with. As a result a new account has been opened, it has been verified and has been checked with test donations. You will see a new owner on this account, again for reasons listed above. The name you will see is my real name so don't freak out.

All donations from 4-1-19 to 4-13-19 has been sent to JEDAN so no worries. The old account will not close until he has taken possession of said funds. At which point that account will be closed.

How do donations work now. Please send me a step by step...Thank again Bit3bit
(04-15-2019, 06:11 AM)bit3bit Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 06:36 PM)Jinxy Wrote: Don't panic you can still contact JEDAN for full info. Do to changes with our donation account that was being used will be closing as of 4-13-19. Why? Because of new legal changes that the US customers are being forced to deal with. As a result a new account has been opened, it has been verified and has been checked with test donations. You will see a new owner on this account, again for reasons listed above. The name you will see is my real name so don't freak out.

How do donations work now. Please send me a step by step...Thank again Bit3bit

the steps are the same ,only the recipient adress has changed ...
thanks for asking
details sent

br
As the great Bon Jovi sung,
Its all the same, only the names have changed, coz i am wanted dead or alive :-)
(04-13-2019, 06:36 PM)Jinxy Wrote: Don't panic you can still contact JEDAN for full info. Do to changes with our donation account that was being used will be closing as of 4-13-19. Why? Because of new legal changes that the US customers are being forced to deal with. As a result a new account has been opened, it has been verified and has been checked with test donations. You will see a new owner on this account, again for reasons listed above.So don't freak out.

Is the new donation site ...............?
Thanks Blue
(04-24-2019, 10:50 PM)Blue Wrote: Is the new donation site ...............?
Thanks Blue

PM sent

br
I haven't been on awhile (sorry for that) and was JUST about to make a donation when I saw this (WHEW) so.... has the donation website I had to use changed or not? I can use the old one JEDAN gave me and have been using all this time or is there a new one (in which case, can I get a PM with the new one?)

Thanks so much!

Jess
(07-02-2019, 04:36 PM)needtakehave Wrote: I haven't been on awhile (sorry for that) and was JUST about to make a donation when I saw this (WHEW) so.... has the donation website I had to use changed or not? I can use the old one JEDAN gave me and have been using all this time or is there a new one (in which case, can I get a PM with the new one?)

Thanks so much!

Jess

Jess,

PM sent

Jinxy
Sheriff Jinxy of Movie Collections  Big GrinBig Grin